HONDA LEASE-GUARD ELIMINATES THE WORRY OF EXCESS WEAR AND TEAR CHARGES AT THE TIME OF YOUR LEASE TURN-IN.
Leasing a Honda should be a worry-free vehicle ownership experience. Honda Lease-Guard provides peace of find by relieving you of the financial responsibility to cover vehicle wear and tear costs at lease turn-in time.
Items such as simple stains, chips, dents and dings, although part of normal perils of driving a vehicle in Canada, are your responsibility come lease-end without the added security of Honda Lease-Guard. Without this protection, you can end up paying for costly repairs, or risk losing a portion of your security deposit to pay for these wear and tear costs. The added protection of Honda Lease-Guard allows you to fully enjoy the exhilarating driving experience of your new vehicle.
• Up to $7,500 of coverage when your vehicle is turned-in
• Automatic claim submission at lease turn-in any time prior to lease maturity or within 1 year following the original scheduled lease termination date
• Covers wear and tear charges up to $1,000 per single event
• Lease-Guard can be cancelled with a full refund within 30 days of purchase
• Coverage is available on all new Honda vehicles
• Maximum 72-month term plan
• Only available at time of vehicle lease inception
Please see contract for list of included benefits.
Exclusions of Lease-Guard:
• Wear and tear charges above the $1,000 single event limit
• Repairs done prior to contract termination
• Alteration charges
• Excess kilometer charges
• Outstanding monthly lease payments